u 47700 buy usa | Buy U-47700 powder online |U-47700 for sale |
Buy U-47700 Powder Online
U-47700 is an analytical reference material categorized as a utopioid.U-47700 has been associated with overdoses, one of which was reversed with naloxone, and several reported fatalities. U-47700 is regulated as a Schedule I compound in the United States. This product is intended for forensic and research applications.
What is U-47700 or Pink?
U-47700, also known as “Pink”, “Pinky”, or “U4” on the streets, is a potent, synthetic opioid medication developed as a dangerous designer drug. Even small doses can be very toxic or even deadly. Reports have surfaced of multiple deaths due to street use of U-47700 or “Pink”. Importation into the U.S. is primarily from illegal chemical labs in China.
How is “Pink” sold?
- U-47700 has been seized by law officials on the street in powder form and as tablets. Typically it appears as a white or light pinkish, chalky powder.
- It may be sold in glassine bags stamped with logos imitating heroin, in envelopes and inside knotted corners of plastic bags. Labels on the products may state “not for human consumption” or “for research purposes only”, probably in an effort to avoid legal detection.
Where does Pink (U-47700) come from?
These illicit substances appear to originate from overseas, mainly China, and the identity, purity, and quantity of substances in any one product purchased off the street may be unknown. A user may be told the product contains one substance, while in reality it could contain any dangerous chemical.
Pink (U-47700) side effects and toxicity
U-47700 or “Pink” is abused for its opioid and narcotic-like effects, and is swallowed, snorted or injected. It is one of many synthetic designer drugs. Pink effects as reported by users are similar to the effects of opioids, which might include:
- euphoria, feeling “high, and other psychoactive effects
- sedation, relaxation, numbness
- potent analgesia
- severe, possibly fatal respiratory depression
- pinpoint pupils
- drug tolerance, dependence, addiction
- fatal overdose
- potent analgesia
One published review noted that patients that died after an overdose with U-47700 typically presented to the hospital with pulmonary edema (excess fluid in the lungs).
Currently, U-47700 is not included in standard workplace drug screens in the U.S.; however, forensics or medical laboratory testing may request to identify U-47700 through analytical techniques such as gas chromatography and mass spectrometry (GC-MS).
- u-47700 powder, u 47700 powder, u 47700 powder was ist das?, best place to buy u-47700 powder, u-47700 – powder, buy u-47700 powder, useing powder u-47700, what is u 47700 powder, u-47700,powder into nasal spray